[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/3/ - 3DCG

View post   

File: 70 KB, 1080x636, video.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
982422 No.982422[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hello, I've made my first animation in Blender. Do I have a chance of making it?

>> No.982423

It's extremely choppy. Everything moves at the same time- there is no overlap or successive breaking of joints. It makes no sense that his hands shake around on her hips like that and his fingers are completely static. Your are rotating her wrists on the wrong axis, and there is no offset present on the rotations making it even more robotic looking. The way he is pivoting on his knees is very unnatural looking. Her hair should be rotated towards camera- you can't connect with the character at all because you can't see her face. There is no sense of weight and no arcs. The characters dark skin gets lost on the black background. The face isn't animated at all. His thumb is clipping through her torso. Why isn't she reacting? Even if she wasn't enjoying it and was absolutely bored her face wouldn't be pixel dead like that. Every principle of animation is absent. The shading on her hair is bad.

Nice job otherwise

>> No.982424

>>982423

*her head should be rotated towards camera