[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 3.00 MB, 4032x3024, Yeah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20503920 No.20503920 [Reply] [Original]

I made beef ravioli. This is a couple rav's plus the leftover pasta scraps and filling in brodo.
I also thought I'd let you all know that I'm just about out of reasons to continue living.

>> No.20503931

>>20503920
If you’re going to kys I would recommend to move to a different country instead. Maybe japan or latam.
You can think about your demise after that.

>> No.20503936

>>20503931
I'm not gonna kms, just a bit tired of life right now.
I visited Taiwan last year. If I could speak Mandarin and afford a house there I would seriously consider moving.

>> No.20503959

>>20503936
My country’s situation was pretty bad some years back with the previous government and I was depressed and considering moving to another country.
Now with the current president things are great and I feel great.
If you’re going to make sloppa I suggest beans with ground meat and tostadas/tortilla chips.

>> No.20504059
File: 111 KB, 836x543, 1711135339228080.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20503920
Doing give up anon. That looks terrible but I bet it tastes pretty good. Plus you made it yourself, it came from you. It wouldn't have existed otherwise. I encourage you to look into a sport or a fitness class, movement does not only the body good but also the mind. I have been in a funk since my car accident last year. I lost my job, I depleted my savings and my body aches all the time from the crash. When I was down and out, I didn't give up, I got encouragement from others and I started lifting some basic exercises with some dumbbells my roommate had and I've made good progress in only 6 months. Before I couldn't even curl the 35s, I had to use 25s. After 3 months, I can do 1 full set with the 35s. Making the progress really helped me realize it's not all worthless and you really can get better and improve and feel good about yourself if you just give yourself a chance. My pain went away, my back got stronger from lifting and pulled my spine back into place. I got a new job that is ok. I'm getting settlement money I hope to use as a down payment on a condo. Things will get better anon don't give up.

>> No.20504219

>>20504059
Thanks anon, I'm glad you're doing better.
I was decently /fit/ this time last year, I had been lifting 6 days a week for the past year, eating right and had gained 20lbs (always been skinny), and was generally feeling good. Then an old wrist injury decided to start causing me problems and so I can't lift weights anymore. I tried to start running and doing calisthenics a few months ago but kinda fell out of the habit. I like running but to not injure yourself you're apparently supposed to start out going stupid slow and take it easy for the first few months, it just seems so pointless if I can't push myself.
I definitely do need to get back to it.

>> No.20504230

>>20504059
>I got encouragement from others
Also what I need. This turd of a website is the only social interaction I have. Not close with any of my family, no friends, I only work with one other person and I can't have a conversation with him because he's an annoying compulsive lying retard.
Everything just seems utterly pointless when you're all alone.

>> No.20504282

>>20504059
Nice bro, YGMI.

>>20504230
I feel you bro, just keep in mind it’s a temporary thing (even if it doesn’t seem that way), and maybe look at it more from the perspective of a time with fewer obligations to constrain your decisions. Also your ravioli looks nice and hearty, I’d def eat.