[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 853 KB, 903x748, 1714011853557509.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23356066 No.23356066 [Reply] [Original]

1) Eh tu brutus, on the concomitant realization that the anons of this website, iliterate as they are, seekers as they were, of the secrets of the word and the craft of writing, will be unable to create a legacy of their own in their passionate hobby.

2) For that reason, my treason, of my bison, I must, I must, I must and should, because I could, to try to generate these prosodies of rythm, because as a hythm. Towards the declaration of that nation of anglo muttification, I generate that creation that will destroy the world.

3) Literacy of, my dearest peach -in congruent exercises -of technique- that I read- of the peachestestestestest niggarly stoleinmancos those dancos. Upmost the most. Alliterations race final of creation. My pearest summonation.

4) Which clearly proves the fact, that I have been unable to generate a masterpiece yet. Of which I used to pretend there was a hardcore issue, which I see on my window far beyond my reach. A green tree, a dark bush, a blue sky, a red patch of sentences, without meaning.

5) That's why. I need to. Keep Trying. And Trying. Because I can't improve. Without an attempt to craft more styles. Because I need to master more styles. Why?. Not sure. But I enjoy doing this.

6) naisu, my dear pikachu, doki doki my kokoro. xD :3 I must, jejejeje, he must thought, that I didn't try my bestiest testiest. My darling. Because I tried so hard, my bestiest peachiest. :3

7) Because yeah nigga, I must nigga, like you know what I mean nigga, to try and try, and you know nigga, I must walk the talk, because I have to do some battle rthymes, so you can be fine, nigga. That's why I need to get gud, nigguh.

>> No.23356071
File: 1.08 MB, 300x223, ong.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Eh tu

>> No.23356104

If you told people this was an excerpt from a work by James Joyce they would twist themselves into a pretzel trying to justify why it's genius.

>> No.23356114

>>23356104
well, 3 is clearly isnpired by joyce.